JCK: Java Constraint Kit
JCK is a library providing constraint programming for the host language Java.
JCK consists of three components:
- JCHR: Java Constraint Handling Rules
A high-level language to write application specific
- JASE: Java Abstract Search Engine
A generic search engine for JCHR to solve constraint problems
An interactive tool to visualize JCHR computations
- Structure of a JCHR handler
- How to define JCHR rules?
- How to define JCHR goals?
- Variables, Methods and Types
- How to run a JCHR handler?
- Interface JCHR - Java
- Search concepts
- How to run a search in the Finite Domain handler?
- Classes and interfaces for using search
- Branch and bound
- Limited discrepancy search
- Classes and interfaces for implementing new search algorithms
- Documentation and Download
Paper about JCK Abstract (.txt),
complete text (.ps.gz, 211K) , (.pdf, 372K).
Last modified: Mon Jun 3 10:25:11 CEST 2002